This Content Marketing and SEO Insights video raised some questions from a freelance content writer:
- What do I put in my mission statement?
- Will I be able to create information to my audience to see some profitable actions?
- How do I build a loyal audience?
- What is my sweet spot?
- What different story will I tell?
- Who is my targeted persona?
- What content type do I use?
- What do I do to be able to deliver consistently?
- Will I be able to harvest the base?
- If I am going to diversify in the future, will I write an e-book? Do I go to Instagram or Pinterest?
You will definitely enjoy this video. Joe Pulizzi is an authority in the content marketing field.
I’ve bookmarked the video to go back and watch later (I’m more of a reader than a “watcher”. LOL) I did scroll through and stop at different points, and I appreciate what I did see so far! Thank you for sharing.
Hi, Lori! I understand. 😀 Lots of pointers from that video. If you are interested in content marketing, that video would be helpful
Yes! Some people find it easy to listen to something than to read chunks of texts. I am a combination of both. 😀
Watching a video and hearing what is being told, is sometimes much easier for my to comprehend. Thanks for sharing!